DIY Legal Online
We understand that you may not always have the time in your busy schedule to meet with attorneys at their offices. We also embrace the “virtual office” concept wholeheartedly.
You are welcome to consult with us by means of Skype, email or telephonically.
But we also understand that you may wish to keep your legal fees as low as possible, so you may not want to pay for fees arising from a consultation with one of our attorneys. Keeping this in mind we are creating a Do It Yourself Legal Online platform so that you can save time, and more importantly, money. We will be rolling out the service in the new year.
Your benefit – You get professional attorney services quickly and cheaply no matter where you are!
Below are a few services that you can make use of through our new website without having to come to our offices or meet with our attorneys. Please contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see whether we can assist you on a Do It Yourself Legal Online platform basis for your specific needs if they don’t appear below.
- Divorce settlement agreement (where no minor children were born from the marriage);
- Divorce settlement agreement (where minor children were born from the marriage) inclusive of Children’s Act annexures;
- Divorce summons and particulars of claim (where no minor children were born from the marriage);
- Divorce summons and particulars of claim (where minor children were born from the marriage);
- Memorandum of Incorporation of company;
- Company registration;
- Change of directors – company;
- Change of statutory information – company;
- Trademark registration/s;
- Offer to purchase – house or sectional title;
- Lease / rent agreement – house;
- Letter of demand (collections);
- Sale of business agreement;
- Cession of copyright agreement;
- Copyright subsistence affidavit;
- Trademark assignment (sale) agreement;
- Non-disclosure and / or confidentiality agreement;
- Email disclaimer;
- Employment contracts;
- Compliance clauses for terms and conditions or employment contracts:
- National Credit Act, 2005 (“NCA”);
- Consumer Protection Act, 2008 (“CPA”);
- Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013 (“POPI”);
- Financial Intelligence Centre Act, 2001 (“FICA”);
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act, 1997 (“BCEA”);
- Labour Relations Act, 1995 (“LRA”);
- Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002 (“ECT”);
- Promotion of Access to Information Act, 2000 (“PAIA”);
- PAIA manuals;
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act, 1993 (“COIDA”)
- Compliance training;
- Copyright agreement;
- Sale of asset/s agreement.