Terms, Conditions and Copyright
- The content and design of the website pages of D J Steyn Attorneys constitute “works” as envisaged in the Copyright Act and as such are subject to copyright owned by D J Steyn Attorneys or are “works” used under permission from or with the authority of third party copyright authors. You may only copy or reproduce pages of this website, whether this is by means of printing or duplicating content electronically, for your own personal use. No part of this website may be reproduced, disseminated or transmitted for any other purpose.
- From time to time this website will contain content related to South African Law. This content should not be regarded as constituting legal advice and has been published for information purposes or as a general overview of a particular legal principal. Such content is not legal advice provided to you for any particular situation you may find yourself in. Should you require specific legal advice pertinent to you we strongly recommend that you consult with one of our professionals.
- Our website contains links to other websites and have been provided to either provide you with alternative sources of information, contact details or content of regulatory bodies that oversee certain pieces of South African Law or have simply been provided in order to increase your interest in featured content. Unless specifically stated otherwise, the provision of these links do not indicate any form of affiliation to or with any person or entity. D J Steyn Attorneys likewise have no control of the content of such websites, do not endorse, confirm the correctness thereof or otherwise accept any form of responsibility for the content of such website.
- This website is made available to members of the public on the understanding that D J Steyn Attorneys expressly exclude all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website.
- If you have any queries relating to the content of this website please complete the Contact form and we will respond to you as soon as possible.